Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I'm around as I have always been. :-)

Happy New Year 2018.

I know it IS long overdue with updating my blog. A few crafty friends were enquiring about my well-being and my updating of the blog.... I'm still here and around as I have always been since the last update in September 2016, which was ages ago.! I just didn't get around to write and update my blog. I have been keeping very busy, mostly catching up with what I was missing out on while focusing on my (other) professional work. There are certainly a lot of laughs over cups of tea and coffee involved in the process (of the 'catch up'). :-) I enjoy having my HOT cups of tea and coffee, nowadays. Having good long sleep on a regular basis definitely a plus in many ways. Patchwork, quilting and several other craft projects are very much at the centre of my spared time as I'm continuously busying myself with my long arm machine quilting service. Here I was, at a monthly social craft outing last Saturday, enjoying my cup of coffee and working on a crochet hexagon blanket - only 8 more rows to go and it's done. :-) .... For those who haven't seen me in a while, I got my hair cut short before Christmas 2016, after 20 years of having it long, almost down to my waistline. And, in case someone is wondering, life is still very much full of wonders when it comes to travelling. I don't seem to be able to stay put for too long.!


No comments:

Post a Comment